Friday, May 15, 2009
Obama Says Debt Load Unsustainable
President Barack Obama, calling current deficit spending “unsustainable,” warned of skyrocketing interest rates for consumers if the U.S. continues to finance government by borrowing from other countries.
“We can’t keep on just borrowing from China,” Obama said at a town-hall meeting in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, outside Albuquerque. “We have to pay interest on that debt, and that means we are mortgaging our children’s future with more and more debt.”
It sure is something, isn't it, that no one - no one - said, mentioned or wrote anything at all about how Obama's reckless and unprecedented spending is not only unsustainable, but how it will likely cause skyrocketing inflation and interest rates.
No one saw this coming from Pbamanomics. No one. Not one single person. What a shocking surprise this is. Who could have known?
My moderation code is "ERSUCK." That is almost like search sensitive ads from Google.
Barry now acts like Chumley the Walrus. "Duuuuuh, Gee Tennessee (Tuxedo), you mean all that deficit and debt spending I did will cause inflation and be unsustainable. Duuuuuuuuuuh..."
You have said it far better and more often at your blog, Barry is A Moron!
Me? My eyes are almost always closed in pics. The moment the flash of the camera goes off, my eyes close. I look like Jughead in most pics because instead of my eyes, it's all eyelids. And if I force my eyes to stay open I look like a psychopath. Well, moreso than I usually do.
Diet coke rules! Especially when mixed with Bacardi!
He might be slow but at least, he is not in denial like the leftist cultists, the "something for nothing bunch".
It's about time some americans get it. Unfortunately, it's like 6 months too late.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.