Saturday, February 23, 2008
Change You Can Xerox
Hillary Rodham Clinton accused Democratic presidential rival Barack Obama of political plagiarism Thursday night and said he represented "change you can Xerox."
The exchange marked an unusually pointed moment in an otherwise civil encounter in the days before March 4 primaries in Texas and Ohio — contests that even some of Clinton's supporters say she must win to sustain her campaign for the White House.
They disagreed on the proper response to a change in government in Cuba in the wake of Fidel Castro's resignation. Clinton said she would refuse to sit down with incoming President Raul Castro until he implements political and economic reforms. Obama said he would meet "without preconditions," but added the U.S. agenda for such a session would include human rights in the Communist island nation.
The Poodle is an empty suit. There is no "there" there. What in the hell do supporters see in him? They have drunk from the well of his Kool - Aid, the same as the followers of Jim Jones and Heaven's Gate Hale Boppers.
The Poodle is today's contemporary version of Neville Chamberlain, the man fooled into thinking, "It is peace for our time," by Adolf Hitler. The Poodle is either a rube or the biggest pacifist our country has ever seen.
"Change you can Xerox." Bwa ha ha ha! Who knew MrsSatan was a comedian!
Spanish Pundit/Lady Vorzheva
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.