Saturday, January 10, 2009
Pbama Mother-In-Law-Moving Into
Get ready for the in-law in chief. President-elect Barack Obama's mother-in-law, Marian Robinson, is moving into the White House at least temporarily to join Michelle Obama and the two children, transition officials said Friday.
You know the joke that's been making the rounds for a while now, right? You know what Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior is? Come January 20, he's just another Black Man living in public housing.
"Oh, we's movin' on up,
To da White House,
We Finally gots a piece
Of 'da Pie......"
It wasn't that long ago that I portrayed what the White House will look like before and after the Pbama's move in.
Now Mammy Robinson is moving in. Who's next on the list to move into the White House with Pbama? Oprah? Spike Lee, Star Jones, O.J. and maybe these lovely ladies?
The persons who should be moving into the White House are Pbama's half-brother George who lives on $12 dollars a year and his Aunt Zeituni who lives in abject poverty. But Pbama won't do this because he's embarrassed by George and his Aunt. Nice guy Barry is, huh?
Remember, it was Pbama who said "I am my brother's keeper."
Yeah, right Barack. Just another lie from the man born in Kenya who stole the election with the help of ACORN. An ACORN worker has been indicted in voter fraud. Yeah, yeah - shocking news, isn't it?
The Libs sure know how to steal elections better than anybody, don't they?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.