Sunday, September 14, 2008
McCain Leading In Electoral Votes
And In Battleground States
McCain is leading Barack Hussein Obama, Junior in electoral votes by a slim margin, 270-268. McCain is also trending favorably and ahead of Obama in key battleground states.
The L.A. Times reports McCain is edging ahead in Ohio.
In what was breaking news at the time of this writing, an AP Poll shows McCain ahead of Obama at the national level by 48 - 44.
Zogby has McCain gaining in electoral votes while Obama's lead is diminishing.
Remember when Obama said that for presidential debates he would debate McCain, "anywhere, anytime,"?
Wanna know why Obama backed out of his "anywhere, anytime" challenge? He's chicken.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.