Tuesday, May 27, 2008
KoS Pho-Shops Michelle Obama
Into Racist Image
As Barack Obama bashes the Tennessee GOP as “low class” for criticizing his wife, the Daily KosKidz show Tennessee what “class” really means.
So you can appreciate all the details in this Photoshop masterpiece, here’s the full sized image.
...fast on the heels of Obama telling us we can't use the anti-American statements of his wife as a campaign issue we get the kiddies over at the DailyKos doing their best to "help" Barack Obama by making an image of Michelle Obama hanging from a tree with robbed KKK figures torturing her with a branding iron and claiming that this is the "NEW IMPROVED" GOP strategy. So much for the subtleties and civility that Barack claims he wants, eh?
This is the image ran, and then pulled by DKooks:
I took their image and made it more historically correct by including Democrat U.S. Senator Robert The Klansman Byrd to the picture:
But don't say anything to anyone - it's supposed to be a secret - it's the Democrats who are the racists.
Democrats have been racist for many, many years. It's amazing how they have distorted the truth in pulling the wool over the American people's eyes in making them believe the real racists are the Republicans.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.