Sunday, July 22, 2007
Chilean Sea Bass Confronts Al Gore, Jr.
****Albert Gore, Junior ************** Chilean Sea Bass
Background: Al Gore served a threatened species of Chilean Sea Bass at a recent wedding reception for his daughter.
Chilean Sea Bass: Psssst. Hey, hey Al Gore. Hey! My family is missing and then I read where you served Chilean Sea Bass at your daughter's wedding reception.
Al Gore: Uh, yes, we served Chilean Sea Bass at my daughter's wedding dinner.
Chilean Sea Bass: Yeah, and my family was among them. You served and ate my family! What kind of a sick and hypocritical bastard relentlessly preaches about taking care of the environment and then serves as dinner a threatened species and eats my family?
Al Gore: Well...uhhhhhh...
Chilean Sea Bass: What do you have to say for yourself?
Al Gore: Global Warming made me do it?
Chilean Sea Bass: What?
Al Gore: I mean, global warming made me do it!
Chilean Sea Bass: Whoa...it's getting deep in here, better get my hip-waders.
Al Gore: I purchased Chilean Sea Bass offsets.
Chilean Sea Bass: What?
Al Gore: Yeah, that's it - I had purchased Chilean Sea Bass offsets.
Chilean Sea Bass: There's no such thing!
Al Gore: Ummm, sure there is. I own stock in a company that purchases offsets for Chilean Sea Bass...yeah, that's it. It's the same company that sells me my carbon offsets.
Chilean Sea Bass: You're lying! Just like you lie about having won the presidential election in 2000.
Al Gore: Hey! Watch it! That's still a sensitive issue with me!
Labels: Gore earth fever
I had to put the names under each Gore and the Bass so people could tell them apart...
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.