Sunday, July 22, 2007
Chilean Sea Bass Confronts Al Gore, Jr.
****Albert Gore, Junior ************** Chilean Sea Bass
Background: Al Gore served a threatened species of Chilean Sea Bass at a recent wedding reception for his daughter.
Chilean Sea Bass: Psssst. Hey, hey Al Gore. Hey! My family is missing and then I read where you served Chilean Sea Bass at your daughter's wedding reception.
Al Gore: Uh, yes, we served Chilean Sea Bass at my daughter's wedding dinner.
Chilean Sea Bass: Yeah, and my family was among them. You served and ate my family! What kind of a sick and hypocritical bastard relentlessly preaches about taking care of the environment and then serves as dinner a threatened species and eats my family?
Al Gore: Well...uhhhhhh...
Chilean Sea Bass: What do you have to say for yourself?
Al Gore: Global Warming made me do it?
Chilean Sea Bass: What?
Al Gore: I mean, global warming made me do it!
Chilean Sea Bass: Whoa...it's getting deep in here, better get my hip-waders.
Al Gore: I purchased Chilean Sea Bass offsets.
Chilean Sea Bass: What?
Al Gore: Yeah, that's it - I had purchased Chilean Sea Bass offsets.
Chilean Sea Bass: There's no such thing!
Al Gore: Ummm, sure there is. I own stock in a company that purchases offsets for Chilean Sea Bass...yeah, that's it. It's the same company that sells me my carbon offsets.
Chilean Sea Bass: You're lying! Just like you lie about having won the presidential election in 2000.
Al Gore: Hey! Watch it! That's still a sensitive issue with me!
Labels: Gore earth fever
I had to put the names under each Gore and the Bass so people could tell them apart...
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.