Saturday, June 02, 2007
Hillary Clinton MrsSatan Can't Spell
If Bush is going to be held accountable and responsible for the "Mission Accomplished" banner (which was factually correct, the Mission of removing Saddam Hussein was what was accomplished and what the banner reflected - no matter how much the sad-sack Liberals want to distort that), then MrsSatan...well, she's not much of a speller now, is she?
The Democratic front-runner stood before a crowd of 200 CEOs and valley insiders Thursday at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group's annual business climate summit announcing the theme of "New Jobs for Tommorrow."
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.
Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing. - Macbeth V. v. 19-28.
And no finer idiot, especially full of sound and fury signifying nothing , is there than
Labels: MrsSatan Can't Spell
That is so sad.
I found a new youtube video I just posted in my blog... you may be interested in it. If you get a moment, check it out.
Unsure what you mean by your comment. Please comment again explaining yourself.
You *DO* know that ousting Hussein was something Clinton-Gore wanted to do, years before "W" even set foot in the White House, right?
Or are you saying Hussein should have remained in power?
Please clarify and expand on your comment. Thanks.
Say, I wish you had your comments on for everyone, I just want to let you know I liked your site re-design and what you recently wrote about, your son considering joining the military, is commendable. He must be a fine son indeed. Tell him to think it through, though. Take care.
I would love to hear your comments on any of my posts... it should be fixed by the time you get back. :o)
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.