Friday, July 20, 2007
Nahoul The Killer Bee
Replaces Martyred Farfour Mouse
Al Aqsa television station, run by the militant group Hamas, has come up with another controversial character for its young Palestinian viewers.
First the station brought us Farfour, the Mickey Mouse look-alike character who espoused Islamic domination and martyrdom. The character received widespread international coverage — most of it negative.
Now comes Nahoul the bee, a different animal carrying the same message of Islamic extremism and self-sacrifice.
"I want to continue in the path of Farfour, the path of Islam, of heroism, of martyrdom and of the mujahedeen. … We will take revenge of the enemies of Allah," the bee says.
It's likely Nahoul, already being called the "killer bee" by some, will attract the same level of outrage in Israel and the international community. It's not clear whether the little bee will receive the same fate as its bigger and furrier predecessor.
The "late" Farfour circa 2007 and Nahoul The Bee
Hmmmmmmm...it is "likely" Nahoul will receive the same amount outrage in Israel and the international community? Ya think?
Does it matter whether it's a mouse or bee calling for the death of Jews - or anyone - instead of the message being sent rather than the physical representation of the hatred? But then the program may not appeal to little and young children. Children of say... terrorists, because just like Roise O'Donnell told us, terrorists are parents too. Nahoul must be preaching the good, 'love thy neighbor part' of Islam to the children.
Farfour became a martyr, recently. His obituary is here.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.