Friday, May 01, 2009
Obama's "Lowliest Private."
Huh, The Left didn't "support George Bush's War," but they sure accept "Pbama's War," don't they?
In his press conference, Dear Leader His Excellency Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior showed how much he cares about the Men and Women in the Military by referring to ..."the lowliest Private..." WSJ.com:
I will tell you that when I meet our servicemen and women — “enchanted” is probably not the word I would use. (Laughter.) But I am so profoundly impressed and grateful to them for what they do. They’re really good at their job. They are willing to make extraordinary sacrifices on our behalf. They do so without complaint. They are fiercely loyal to this country. And the more I interact with our servicemen and women, from the top brass down to the lowliest private, I’m just — I’m grateful to them.
WizBang has a fine post about these "lowliest privates." It's "must" reading. Check it out.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.