Saturday, November 03, 2007
Minnesota Deer Hunting Season Opens
The Minnesota firearms deer season begins today, Saturday, November 3.
With more than 475,000 firearms deer hunters in the state, the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources encourages hunters to purchase their licenses early to avoid long lines and any system issues associated with the high sales volume.
I encourage Democrats, Liberals and Progressives to enter the woods wearing light brown-colored clothing, a white handkerchief hanging from the back pocket of their pants and be sure to wear some type of hat that has antlers attached to it.
Remember, successful deer hunting is not accomplished using the John Kerry method of deer hunting.
Kerry - who is rumored to have served in Vietnam - said in October, 2004, that "I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double-barrel, crawl around on my stomach. I track and move and decoy and play games and try to outsmart them. You know, you kind of play the wind. That's hunting."
Clearly Kerry has never been deer hunting in his entire life. Rolling around the ground on his stomach? No one I know deer hunts this way - no one.
Kerry says he "plays games" with the deer. Like what kind of games, John...Yahtzee? Connect Four? Canasta? I'm betting that the deer wins every time.
In an undated photo below, Kerry plays a losing game of Hungry Hungry Hippos against a buck deer:
Nuke's News And Views
Labels: Kerry Hunter
Uncle Joe had the greatest job in the world. Prob didn't pay much, but he never broke out in a sweat.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.