Monday, August 06, 2007
John Edwards $800,000 FOX Money
Yes The Sissy happily takes - and refuses to return - $800,000 he was paid by HarperCollins...a FOX Corp. company!
"HarperCollins is a publishing company owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation."
What a piece of dreck this sad, sorry excuse for a "man" is. I'm sure it's just a matter of time until The Sissy has his wife fight this battle for him.
Welcome to John Edwards' America! His...and everyone else but him.
Sissy, Hypocrite and King of Hypocrisy. To quote an Eric Cartman line from "South Park", Edwards must have "sand in his vagina."
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.