Thursday, April 20, 2006
It's Time To Play: "Spot The Heckler!"
The other is just a heckler - a tool - of the LiberNazis. Can you pick which is which? I thought so!
- - -
Wang Wenyi, 47, a reporter with The Epoch Times protested visiting Chinese President Hu Jintao this morning. And she had every right reason to do so.
Cindy Sheehan, on the other hand, practices the worst kind of propaganda imaginable; being the mouthpiece of, and for, any concocted Left Wing Fringe political ideology used only for the purposes of stirring up political discourse.
Remember Lila Lipscomb? Who? Yeah, That's Right - - - Who?
Who will the Left use next, after they are finished with Cindy Sheehan?
Information Sources on China:
Human Rights Watch
The CIA World Factbook
Library:Thinkquest-China's Child Labor Laws
Rev: Why bash Barbara Bush? Is your partisanship showing? If so, please cover it up, for it should not be so brazenly waved about in pubic. Uh, public.
RWR: It's always a good idea to keep a barf bag nearby when dealing with Mother Sheehan.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.