Saturday, March 14, 2009
Stewart Leibowitz Gets Panties
In Bundle Over Jim Cramer
Awwwww. Poor widdle Jon
Cramer - to bring you up to date - is under attack from The Pbama Cultists and the Insane Liberal Clown Posse (ILCP) for saying Pbama's economic plan is "the greatest wealth destruction I've seen by a President."
Cramer also dared to say the obvious about Pbamanomics:
"What does it do to solve housing? What does it do to solve unemployment? How about the ever-hideous banking crisis? No? Anyone who follows the economy knows this stimulus package is a total and utter joke."
Jon Stewart hammered Jim Cramer and his network, CNBC, in their anticipated face-off on "The Daily Show," repeatedly chastising the "Mad Money" host for putting entertainment above journalism.
"I understand that you want to make finance entertaining, but it's not a ... game," Stewart told Cramer, adding in an expletive during the show's Thursday taping. The episode was scheduled to air at 11 p.m. EDT on Comedy Central.
It seems Leibowitz wants to reserve Free Speech all to himself, on his show. Only. See, it doesn't work that way Mister Leibowitz. Talk about your typical, Whiney-Assed Pbama Cultist Titty Baby!
May I remind everyone that Cramer is a lifelong Democrat and he voted for Pbama. But he crossed the one off-limit area: he dared criticizing the economic disaster known as Pbama's
Cramer spoke truth to power. We know he hit a nerve with Pbama and the Pbama Cultists by the way we gauge their cries and whining. They cry and whine the loudest when they attempt to deflect the Truth which is lobbed at them.
I like calling him Leibowitz because it's his birth name. We all know where he'd be if he hadn't used the Jon Stewart "stage" name. He's be working behind the counter at a bagel shop.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.