Friday, April 10, 2009
Obama's "Austrian" Language
At a news conference, Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior referred to the "Austrian" language. Bloomberg:
At a news conference afterward, Obama said his debut on the international stage had convinced him that “political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate,” where he served before entering the White House.
“There’s a lot of -- I don’t know what the term is in Austrian -- wheeling and dealing, and people are pursuing their interests, and everybody has their own particular issues and their own particular politics,” he said in response to an Austrian reporter’s question.
Uh, hey -
Yeah, Barry...he's just so intelligent (swooning...)
After the disaster of this tournée, I can make one prediction regarding President Obango Junior: he won't be leaving the USA anytime soon. lol
(Sorry for the typos, but american is not my first language)
Oh, shit, I forgot the Conan movies. I did! Forgot all about them. Darn. My bad. My very bad!
Yeah, we want him to travel so he gets out of the US so he can do less harm to us.
No need to apol for grammar or language. I almost never spell check my comments here or at other blogs.
I'm not one of those Libs who can't argue facts so instead, all they can do is pick on a typo or grammatical issue.
Thanks for visiting.
I was being sarcastic, btw. There is no "american language". But don't tell that to the President Obango "57 states" Junior.
I am pleased you find humor and laugher here. That is the main point of it all. Much thanks for kind words.
Heh, the "American is not my first language" (that you commented earlier) went right over my head. I should have grasped that. Must have been either a busy day or I was tired. Hey, sometimes even someone who prides themselves on recognizing sarcasm misses out every once in a while. ;-)
Flag companies will now have to add 7 more stars when they manufacture the next batch of American flags. You are spot on.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.