Wednesday, September 03, 2008
RNC Protesters Throw Feces
Wired reports on the Tuesday night antics of the protesters which included throwing feces at the police:
[Tom Walsh, the St. Paul police department's public information officer] pointed to the Poor People's March on Sunday (which was still going on yesterday), where he said the rioters co-opted the peaceful demonstrators' events and started hurling feces, urine, rocks and bottles.
"The peaceful protesters lost control of their march because of these rioters, and that continues to be the pattern," he said.
Mears Park is a nice, one square block area, with benches, trees and is an area where downtown St. Paul apartment and condo dwellers can sit and relax, walk and play with their dogs, sit down and have a game of checkers or chess with others, play with their children, eat lunch or just sit and people watch. And these fucking pigs from the Poor People's Economic Human Rights Campaign have the audacity to deface it? Off with their heads!
These pathetic excuses for human beings should be locked in an 14th century style jail cell filled with rats and only a bucket for their bodily excretion functions. They behave like animals; they behave worse than animals so treat them as such. They are a disgrace to those protesters who actually do protest peacefully and civilly.
Yes it is filthy. I'm pleased to hear you say so. Would YOU want to be protesting and get hit with a bag of shit and piss? Not very tempting is it?
FYI: There's plenty about the Repub Party I disagree with also. There's just nothing I agree with with Liberals and Progressives. I have nothing against Traditional and Moderate Democrats. Thanks for commenting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.