Saturday, January 10, 2009
No Liberal Outrage Over $300 Billion?
Liberal Outrage Is Politically Selective
Recall how the uber-Liberals and Progressives, the Pbama Cultists and the Insane Liberal Clown Posse (ILCP) went simply batshit crazy over the $9 Billion dollars unaccounted for in Iraq. CNN:
Nearly $9 billion of money spent on Iraqi reconstruction is unaccounted for because of inefficiencies and bad management, according to a watchdog report published Sunday.
An inspector general's report said the U.S.-led administration that ran Iraq until June 2004 is unable to account for the funds.
After receiving hundreds of billions of dollars in taxpayer-funded federal bailout money, the biggest U.S. banks say they can’t track how that money is being spent.
Some of the banks are outright refusing to discuss the matter, a new study has found.
“We have not disclosed that to the public. We’re declining to,” Thomas Kelly, a spokesman for JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) told The Associated Press, which surveyed 21 banks that received at least $1 billion in federal bailout money, and asked how that capital was being used. JP Morgan received a $25 billion infusion as part of the U.S. Treasury Department’s $700 billion Troubled Assets Relief Program (TARP).
As an ongoing Money Morning investigation has demonstrated, billions in U.S. bank rescue funds are financing buyouts worldwide - instead of lending at home. Some of those buyouts deals are being done in markets as far away as China. Meanwhile, credit remains tight here in the U.S. market, a situation that could be alleviated if only the banks made the bailout money available to consumers in the form of loans.
You Libs and Pbama Cultists sure have that hypocrisy and double-standard thing nailed down, don't you? And you know you can't blame this on Bush, because he was only the cheerleader for the bailout. IT WAS CONGRESS WHO WROTE AND PASSED THE LEGISLATION, Bush simply signed it. The Dem Congress could have rejected the bailout and voted it down, but no, they can't help themselves from spending money they don't have.
$9 Billion in Iraq and The ILCP and Cultists go foaming-at-the-mouth-batshit crazy.
$300 Billion unaccounted for in bailout money and the reaction from the ILCP and Pbama Cultists doesn't even register as a "ho-hum."
And our future is filled with more bailouts and stimulus packages under Prednint-sElect Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior's economic Pbamanomics plan.
Oh, hypocrisy, thy name is Liberal Pbama Cultists.
For the record, I was against the stimulus package, the bailout and I am against all future stimulus packages and bailouts. But you Pbama Cultists out there...you're just too steeped in your deep, deep delusional denial and Bush Derangement Syndrome to have objectivity over this and register your outrage, aren't you?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.