Thursday, September 25, 2008
Michelle Obama Appeals To
Brain-Dead Woman Voters
Circled are Michelle Obama and Mother Khadijah Farrakhan,
wife of Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan
More at WVWN
Get a barf bag handy. A big barf bag. What you are about to read will cause you to involuntarily empty the contents of your stomach.
Get a load of some of the quotes from the Carolina Peacemaker story where Michelle "Pickles" Obama, The Dangerous Washerwoman is on the campaign trail:
"We are here to support Michelle," Kris Cooke said. "We love her. She is so genuine and would be a great asset to the White House."
"Michelle was so wonderful and charismatic,"Dionne Ross said.
"Michelle is a wife and mother and she struggles to work every day," Bernita Sims said. "She knows how we feel and how to help the working woman. She knows about our issues."
"She'll be a great asset to the White House"? I dunno, I think she has a really large ass, so I think - at best - Pickles will bring her enormo-gigantic ba-donka-donk to the White House. I don't see how that's an asset.
Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that her salary at UC Hospital jumped from $121,000 to $320,000 per year the moment Barry was sworn in as a U.S Senator?
Pickles Obama, The Dangerous, America-hating Washerwoman.
Has private fitness trainer, will travel.
Then Pickles and VP Candidate Joe Biden hit the campaign trail in Pennsylvania, you remeber Pennsylvania, that place where Obama said, people "cling to their guns and their religion."
Michelle Obama received a standing ovation when she said her husband will "responsibly end the war in Iraq."
Besides, why does Pickles care, she's never been proud of her country until Barry temporarily put down the crack pipe and ran for the presidency.
My question is this: are women so stupid that they believe Pickles gives a rat's ass about them?
I can't stand Michelle Obama. She's a fucking cunt.
A fucking cunt.
A fucking cunt.
Now...let me tell you what I really think.......
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.