Thursday, May 15, 2008
Obama Does A Huckabee With The Cross
Below is the image and here is the story. CBN.com:
I have been telling Brody File readers for months that if Barack Obama becomes the Democratic nominee he will make a pitch to win over independent/moderate Evangelicals. Well, we now have evidence.
Look at the flyer below:
In Kentucky, he is making a direct appeal to Evangelicals with flyers that mention his conversion experience and they highlight a big old cross. Remember Mike Huckabee’s supposed subliminal cross in his Christmas campaign ad? Well, the Obama campaign ditches the subliminal and goes for the in your face cross.
"God damn America...for killing innocent people!" (You mean maybe like babies)?
"Can I get an AMEN? Can I get an AMEN?!?" Congregation (softly): Amen.
"I can't HEAR YOU! Can I get a 'Jeebus hates America' AMEN from ya?" Congregation (much louder): AMEN! Kill the babies! Kill them! Stick a tube in their head and suck their brains out! AMEN! AMEN!
Jesus must be proud of Obama, Rev. Jeremiah Wright and all the other baby killers in the Liberal and Progressive movement. Muslims enjoy bloodshed, so it shouldn't come as any surprise that Obama likes the killing of American babies - even American black babies.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.