Saturday, November 08, 2008
Ahmadinejad Congratulates Pbama
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad sent a personal letter of congratulations to U.S. President-elect Barack Obama -- the first time an Iranian leader has done so in three decades.
The letter, carried by the official Islamic Republic News Agency and emailed to The Washington Times Thursday, was typical of Ahmadinejad's style, combining praise with a lecture to the new American leader.
"I would like to offer my congratulations on your election by the majority of the American electorate," the Iranian wrote. "I hope you will be able to take fullest advantage of the opportunity to serve and leave behind a positive legacy by putting the real interest of people as well as equity and justice ahead and above the insatiable demands of a selfish and unworthy minority."
Well, if by the "insatiable demands of a selfish and unworthy minority," Mammy means the Liberal politicians, Pbama Cultists and Pbama himself, hell yeah, let's go!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.