Friday, September 05, 2008
Republican Convention A
"Sea Of White People"?
All I have seen in the audience at the Republican Convention is a wonderful cross-section of America. Of course, Liberals only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. So I am not surprised that they've reached a consensus and a preconceived notion that those attending the Republican Convention is nothing but a "sea of white people."
That's not what I see. How about you?
Baseball Is Life ruled! Until I had to keep it from the eyes of people because I offended so many people in my city. They had a big inquiry into it wherein I had to come to explain myself. No matter, it is freedom of speech. Just a lot of people frowned upon my rants. Now I keep my identity more so secretive. An idiot could figure it out, but no one will because I am not giving out the Dicast name to anyone and linking it to myself.
I just don't get it. Like I wrote a few posts down, the Liberals always have to call attention to race. They are the first ones to say "I have a black friend," or "I was with my Hispanic friend." They feel by doing this they show their "colorblindness", but what they really show is that cannot simply accept their friends for being friends, they have to point out that they are "black" or "this" or "that". When one does that, they are not colorblind, they are "label-ists", and that is really who the Left is. They have this need to "label" others, even when they are "white" like they are.
I've said many times that racism would be virtually non existent, if the Left didn't continually make an issue of it.
Please direct your comments on any one issue within the same comment section of the same post and comment section of where you start. It's really hard to go back and forth between different posts trying to reply to you.
You know, there's likely a Google cache of your Baseball blog out there with your anti-Semitic rants all in place, IF someone wanted to bother to search for them. Just sayin'.....
I'm waiting for the comments on all the cow-boy hats and how that doesn't represent "America". Not sure why it wouldn't... but I'm sure there's a good reason. :P
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.