Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Why Are Taxpayers On The Hook For
The Obamas Night On The Town?
The Kenyan promised the Amazonian if he won the election, he would take her to dinner and a Broadway show. That sounds like a promise that he should pay for, not the taxpayers.
From FOX News:
President Obama delivered on a campaign promise Saturday to his most important constituency: his wife. He took the first lady to dinner and a Broadway show in New York.
The costs of the meal and theater tickets were paid for by the president, but the White House has declined to say how much the rest of the trip cost taxpayers. The New York Post reports that aircraft expenses for the date cost you at least $24,000.
White House spokesman Robert Gibbs is declining to say what it cost for President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, to eat dinner and take in a play in New York over the weekend.
The president has been criticized for the trip to New York in the midst of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression[.]
Yep. Pbama insists that Americans cut-back and make-do with less - reduce our lifestyle (see Obama's Shit Sandwich) - while he and his wife and his fellow Marxists enjoy only the very finest of amenities. Can you say Hypocrite?
The Obamas are the contemporary version of Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI.
Barry is Marie and Pickles is Louis the XVI, by the way. Astute readers of my blog (not Pbama Cultists or the Insane Liberal Clown Posse) already knew this.
Junior promissed "recently proud of being an american" a night of, and he used public money?
What about for the rest of the night? Did he use public money to buy contraceptives?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.