Thursday, January 29, 2009
Dems Vote To Spend Money! Shocking!
Remember how Liberals preached "PayGo," when Bush was spending money?
Remember Nanny Pelosi repeating the words PayGo, I'm guessing as often as she's used the phrase, "more botox"?
We don't hear the Dems using that phrase PayGo much these days, do we?
How are we going to pay for that? Where will the money come from? Those questions no longer matter to the Democrats. The answer is always the same: the taxpayers.
The Libs passed Pbama's record-setting-billion dollar stimulus package AND NOT ONE REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR IT.
Who knew the Repubs could stick together on this? Amazing.
Remember, during the campaign, those of us who said "Pbama has a trillion dollar spending program planned," were marginalized, we were make fun of because the Pbama Cultists said, "no way is he going to spend a Trillion dollars we don't have. You're playing the Fear Card."
Uh-huh...yeah, we sure got that "trillion dollar spending program thingy" wrong.
Understand, THIS IS PBAMA AND THE LIBERALS' STIMULUS PACKAGE...BIGGEST SPENDING PACKAGE EVER.
When this stimulus fails, and it will - oh, how it will - MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER WHO VOTED FOR IT AND WHO VOTED AGAINST IT.
I don't necessarily disagree with you on money spent upgrading our infrastructure. It all depends on how much and how they plan to do it. Far better for them to stimulate infrastructure repair by stimulating the private industry to do just that, and fix, repair and rebuild where needed; RATHER than the government entering the construction business.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.