Saturday, November 08, 2008
When Does Pickles Pbama Get A Makeover?
All the hoopla, most of it false and manufactured...still...over Sarah Palin's wardrobe.
Here's a question for all The Pbama Cultists: when Pickles Pbama The Dangerous Washerwoman has her makeover, and she will, will you be as critical, condescending, judgmental and ridiculing of her as you are Palin?
What was up with that fright orange dress Pickles wore the other night, the one below. It looks like she forgot to remove her Halloween costume. Did that dress come with a Witchiepoo mask?
We certainly can't have Pickles Pbama, the First Black Lady Who's Never Been Proud Of Her Country Until Now appearing in public wearing dresses from discount clothiers.
Yeah, Mr. Zsa is kinda loopy, but I have to had it to him for originating the phrase that Pickles is a "dangerous washerwoman." I just think it's funny and it fits.
I make no claim to not partake in sophomoric style humor, you know.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.