Thursday, February 14, 2008
Obama Ted Kennedy's Poodle Campaign Office Proudly Displays Che Guevara Flag
A Houston, Texas campaign office for Ted's Poodle proudly displays a Che Guevara flag. WND:
The Fox TV affiliate in Houston has captured images of a volunteer in a campaign office for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama working in front of a flag featuring the image of Che Guevara, the South American revolutionary who became Fidel Castro's executioner after the communist takeover in Cuba.
"Rather than repudiate the image, Obama would only call it 'inappropriate,' apparently without insisting it be taken down.
"The display of the Castroite flag with Che's picture on it sends a particularly disturbing message about his campaign. Apparently, Obama tends to attract the kind of people who think of mass murderers like Che and Fidel as romantic revolutionaries.
Che Guevara, the chief executioner of Fidel Castro’s brutal revolution, was a bank robber, a cold-blooded murderer, an enthusiastic torturer and generally an evil, sociopathic bastard. He’s quite literally the poster boy for everything wrong with socialism.
The revolution has finally spread to the brand new Barack Obama office right here in the Bayou City.
What's next for The Poddle's campaign offices, wall posters of Pol Pot? Lenin? Robert Mugabe? Idi Amin?
And The Left feigns consternation that Republicans should "distance themselves" from those in the South who fly the Confederate Flag? Got hypocrisy, Dems?
Good thing George "macaca" Allen didn't have a Che flag in one of his campaign offices.
Every day I think that the Liberals cannot reach a new standard of hypocrisy. Every day they prove me wrong.
Ted Kennedy's Poodle: A proud Che supporter
Ted: Hurah up and er, do your ah...business. I don't want to be late for happy hour.
Ted's Poodle: Grrrrrr- woof woof!
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.