Friday, September 14, 2007
Petraeus Is A "Half-witted-four-star freak."
"[General Petraeus is] a half-witted four-star freak." - 37 minutes into hour one.
Liberals are so open-minded and fair. The Big-Tent party, as they so frequently call themselves, you know, criticizing the issues and the policies, never attacking the individual.
It really is a mystery why The Corpse has a history of being fired from one radio station after the other and why his listening audience is smaller than his brain, isn't it? Yep, sure is a mystery - one of those enigmas wrapped in a riddle inside a cocoon of a mystery.
Malloy is the first candy-ass who, if being personally attacked or mugged, would cry for the likes of people like General Petraeus to protect him and keep him safe. And, sadly, stellar individuals like General Petraeus would indeed protect filth like Malloy. Me? I'd be a bystander, watching Malloy get attacked and mugged with a wide grin pasted across my face.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.