Friday, August 10, 2007
Cindy Sheehan To Run For Congress
Cindy Sheehan, the used, abused and hung up wet to dry "tool" of the Insane Liberal Clown Posse announced her intention to run against Speakeress Nanny Pelosi:
Former anti-war leader Cindy Sheehan announced on Thursday that in 2008 she will run as an independent candidate against Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). "I dedicate my candidacy to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan," Sheehan said, weeping. Sheehan later appeared on CNN to explain that she was running because "they're not making the administration change course in Iraq.
In related news, Nanny Pelosi said "the [Iraq] surge is failing." KXMB:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-California, told CNN in an interview Thursday that the surge in Iraq “has not accomplished its goal,” and the first item on her agenda after the recess will be the war in Iraq.
Nanny is at odds with premiere Liberals such as Michael O'Hanlon and Kenneth Pollack who've been to Iraq and wrote a lengthy story for the New York Times saying the surge is working.
Nanny is also at odd with her fellow Socialist Illinois Senator Dick Durbin who said just this week that he saw evidence of the surge working. Durbin, you will recall, is the little pig who compared U.S. Soldiers and Military to "Nazis, Pol Pot and Gulags." He's a true America and Military Hater, isn't he?
Keep it up Dems - you will be your own undoing. Of course, they'll never admit this. They'll react to losses with their usual, unsubstantiated falsehood that "the election was stolen from us."
Ma versus Nanny. This will be a fun race to watch.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.