Saturday, November 15, 2008
Obama Warned Of Terrorist Attack On U.S.
Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior is being warned about terrorist attacks on the United States.
This doesn't making any sense, though, does it? I thought the whole world loved Barry! That's what The Pbama Cultists say.
I thought that once Pbama was sworn into office, why...terrorism would just vanish, that would be the end of it; the end of all of it. That's what the Pbama Cultists said.
I thought that Pbama would bring us out of this Warmongering mentality of the Bush-Cheney Administration who, instead of using diplomacy, use The United States Military. Thats' what the Pbama Cultists told us.
It seems that the whole world might not just love Pbama in the same way that his Cultists do. Well, surprise surprise!
From The Times Online:
Barack Obama is being given ominous advice from leaders on both sides of the Atlantic to brace himself for an early assault from terrorists.
General Michael Hayden, director of the CIA, this week acknowledged that there were dangers during a presidential transition when new officials were coming in and getting accustomed to the challenges. But he added that no “real or artificial spike” in intercepted transmissions from terror suspects had been detected.
Lord West of Spithead, the [UK's] Home Office Security Minister, spoke recently of a “huge threat”, saying: “There is another great plot building up again and we are monitoring this.”
Intelligence chiefs on both sides of the Atlantic have indicated that such warnings refer more to a general sense of foreboding than fear of an imminent or specific plan.
Referring to the attacks in 1993 and 2001, General Hayden told a Washington think-tank on Thursday night: “For some people two data points create a trend line. For others, there may be more hesitation to call it that.” He said that the chief danger comes from remote areas in Pakistan that border Afghanistan.
General Hayden said that al-Qaeda remained a “determined, adaptive enemy” operating “from its safe haven in Pakistan”. He added: “If there is a major attack on this country it will bear the fingerprints of al-Qaeda.”
If we are attacked, I will expect Prednint Pbama to be completely passive, responding only with diplomacy, because responding with Military force would mean that he is a Warmonger, and we all know Warmongering is wrong because The Pbama Cultists and The Left have told us this for the past eight years. We can't have Pbama responding in the same manner as President Bush, can we?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.