.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 25, 2008

Obama And Soros Together Again

The last time we checked in with the Comedy and Ventriloquism Team of billionaire and Liberal America-hater George Soros...György Schwartz and his puppet Barack Hussein Obama, Junior was when they were rehearsing for the Dumbocrat Convention in Denver.

György is proud of his little puppet. And they had the recent conversation below:


    Soros: You made me very proud Barack, in how you handled yourzelf in Iraq, Afghanistan and Germany.

    Barack: What about Israel, Uncle György, did I do okay there? Do you approve?

    Soros: Yes Barack, you convinced ze Jews zhat as president you vill support them and be their ally instead of what I have planned, which is supporting the Palestinian and Hezbollah terrorists and they fell for it. Good boy (patronizingly patting Barack on the head).

    Barack: Your approval means so much to me. Am I the president now, Uncle György?

    Soros: Not quite yet, Barack, but soon. Very soon.

    Barack: Will I be the president of the world, Uncle György?

    Soros: Yes Barack, you vill be ze president of the vorld.

    Barack: Uncle György, may have I permission to ask you a question?

    Soros: Certainly Barack, go ahead.

    Barack: Where and from whom is all my campaign donations coming from?

    Soros: Zat is not yours to vorry or concern yourzelf about, Barack. Just listen to me and do as I say and everyzing vill vork out as I have planned.

    Barack: Okay, Uncle György, but afterwards what favors will I owe you in return?

    Soros: So many quvestions from such an inquisitive little mind. You leave all zat to me Barack. Stay on script, keep acting and pretending zat you are ze Messiah and do vhat I tell you and all vill be fine. Trust me, Barack, trust me.

    Barack: Okay, Uncle György. (Pause). Ummmm, am I the president now?

    Soros: Soon Barack, zoon. Heh, heh, heh. Zhat's vhat I like about you Barack. So eager to do my bidding. You're villing to do anyzing for me.

    Barack: Anything for you, Uncle György.

©2008

Labels:


Comments:
that image of soros and obama kills dude. soros has got to be the rainmaker for Barry.
 
EC, yeah. I don't buy the BS that Obama is raising megamillions from small donations. Sorryos is up to something no good.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker



Web Site Traffic Counters
Alabama Internet

Listed on BlogShares

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This site uses photographs and material from other sources in strict
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.

Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.