Thursday, November 16, 2006
G.I. John Kerry
Doll Action Figure
Bill Grein, vice president of Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, said they could not accept the donation based on the fact that the toys are distributed at random.He said, "We can't take a chance on sending a talking Jesus doll to a Jewish family or a Muslim family. Kids want a gift for the holiday season that is fun."
Click on the > to hear what the Talking G.I. John Kerry
Voice is impersonated. Or...is it?
All quotes real and authenticated via the Informational Resource at the bottom of This Post.
Labels: Kerry Hunter
You know, RELIGION, if you make the most of it, you study hard and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in PURGATORY.
Somewhere there's a " if you blog hard, and make the most of it" line somewhere out there too, but I'm unable to nail it.
Here's the link, folks:
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.