Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Are We Out Of Iraq Now?
And A Very Special Haiku
For Pbama And Terrorists
He hasn't? Why not? What happened to the Liberal cries of, "No blood for oil"?
I guess ol' Pushy Sunshine Smile wants to "illegally occupy Iraq." Huh. What a Fascist Dictator he is.
He ran and stole the election on the platform of the illegal occupation of Iraq. "Words mean something," he told us. I guess they do, except when he says them.
So...why aren't we out of Iraq? Why isn't Pbama pulling our Troops out of there? Oh, this must be driving his Cultists batshit crazy!
Terrorist Attack soon, yes
Wish Bush Still In Charge
Unfortunately, no "caring" leftist will complain about this "foreign" act of terror.
It is a pity and tragedy with what is happening there with regard to the school girls.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.