Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Joe WHO ?
But when an Extreme Lefty Democratic candidate runs against a Less Extreme Lefty Democratic candidate, and the Extreme Lefty Democratic Candidate wins, then it's all legitimate, completely "above-board". When the Extreme Left beats the Less Extreme Left there's absolutely no margin for election shenanigans. The system works so well, so perfectly, so glitch-free it's just downright amazing, isn't it?
The Dems sure are happy that Joe Lieberman lost to Ned Lamont. Have you heard any of the hosts or callers on Lefty Talk Radio? Why, if you didn't know any better you'd think Lieberman was a lifelong, hardcore, long-term Right Wingy Republican.
Some Lefties say, "Oh...it was Joe Lieberman's internet provider and host that was responsible for his Campaign Site crashing Monday evening and into yesterday", the day of the Connecticut election.
Oh, his site crashing was a bandwidth problem. How easy and remarkable it is for the Left to find a reason that cannot possibly be open for dispute and that stands unchallenged. How easy it is for the Left to not come up with a conspiracy theory when it's an intra-Democratic Party election.
Isn't it amazing that they Left can deny, without the slightest degree of uncertainty, that there was NO Denial of Service Attack, no hacking, no commandeering of Joe Lieberman's site? These are the folks who, without a good daily dose of Bush-Hatred-Conspiratorial-Chad Hanging-Diebold Rigged-Voter Fraud/Manipulation/Disenfranchisement, cannot function! Yet these same folks have their Rejoice and Hallelujah Moment for an election where they cannibalized one of their own.
Now, Cynthia McKinney LOSING to Hank Johnson by 41% to 59%... THAT'S A BELLWETHER.
Lieberman vs Lamont was no bellwether election for the Libs even though that's what they're telling themselves.
Isn't it both fun and funny watching these people go through their machinations? Don't they make you laugh? Who needs a Carnival or Circus? Because in the Center Ring of the Tent is the Insane Liberal Clown Posse.
Good luck in November, Joe.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.