Monday, July 09, 2007
iPhone And Batteries
Apple is facing a new round of criticism about the iPhone: it seems replacing the battery means paying $79 and going without the phone for three days.
Among other complaints from disgruntled iPhone users:
- Does not act as a personal flotation device.
- Does Not contain a Magic Genie.
- Does not unfold - as advertised - into a George Jetson-like personal spacecraft.
- The iPhone tends to be a smart-ass. Occasionally, even though you may select the music icon to play The Foo Fighters, it will instead play Glen Campbell.
- Battery Walks Away From Phone All On Its Own.
- Will not drive the car for you if you are drunk.
Molson - you can hike all day and watch YouTube on a small screen at the same time. What's not to like about it.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.