Saturday, May 17, 2008
Ted Kennedy Disappoints
His Critics By Not Dying
For the time being, my hopes of celebrating this Marxist misogynistic alcoholic's death are put on a temporary hold.
But I think the Grim Reaper is playing games with the bloated rich daddies' boy who has treated his wives and other women in his life like dirt. Satan hasn't yet completed the wonderful dwelling in Hell that he has reserved for the Massachusetts drunkard.
I can wait...this short-term suspension will only make the death of this fat fucker only more enjoyable when it actually happens.
Step into the Light Ted, step into the Light. It's the Light from the flames in Hell.
Labels: Ted Kennedy
LMAO! Oh damn, I laughed so hard when I read your comment I had...um...some nasal congestion come flying out of my nose.
Good one Molson! Most excellent!
No, it's not reducing his life to one night. It's not a narrow, telescopic view. His whole life was a steamroller adventure to see how drunk he could get and how many women he could abuse.
He has no illustrious political legacy. He's a dead fuck, and I'm glad he's a dead fuck.
He had no positive effect on millions, unless you consider the millions of people he voted to approve tax hikes on, or the millions his family holds in offshore accounts so it can't be touched by US tax law.
You're a blind, brainwashed Liberal Cult Follower, am I right? Facts don't matter to you, it's all what you believe.
He's in Hell, now. I'm glad about that.
Too bad. Not sad. DIAF.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.