Friday, April 10, 2009
Obama Graded F In MSNBC Poll
Barry gets an F. He doesn't play well with others, either.
A poll conducted by MSNBC shows a majority of voters giving Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior a FAILING GRADE:
If you were grading Barack Obama on his performance as president, what would he get? (* 1955735 responses):
He gets an A - 29%
He gets a B - 6.2%
He gets a C - 5.5%
He gets a D - 15%
He gets an F - 44%
So...is it time to impeach Barry yet?
Yeah, the Left would have made a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG DEAL over Bush not releasing his grades or papers. But not Barry.
He still has yet to release his med records either. I wonder what he's hiding? Cocaine and ganja in his blood?
Yeah, the Cultists probably hit the MSNBC site en masse and repeatedly selected the "A" grade. I don't think the counter was set to record only "one vote per IP", so the poll, apparently, is open to mischief. ACORN must have gotten in there and kept clicking on the "A".
Yeah, we should go easy on Baby Barry. His feelings might get hurt.
Everyone is a winner! No one receives an "F". Oh, 'cept for W. Bush.
No shit! Excellent point. That that many supposedly visited the MSNBC site of that poll...and two-thirds were prob Pbama Cultists trying to change the outcome by repeatedly clicking on the "A" grade. Hah! Fakers and Frauds!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.