Saturday, September 06, 2008
What Did Obama The Community Organizer Do?
When was the last time you met a community organizer who told you that their goal is to be the president of the United States? I'll wait for all the Good Little Socialists to add their anonymous comments - anonymous because they are afraid to put a name to their words - to this post.
What did The Affirmative Action Candidate do as a community organizer? Let's take a look:
* He told the less fortunate that he offers them fresh, clean bong water.
* He sold nickel and dime bags of pot and crack to the needy.
* We know he used his role as a community organizer as only a stepping stone in order to further his own personal enrichment in achieving his grandiose and self-serving plans in politics.
* He bought his home in a very shadowy deal with help from Tony Rezko who is a convicted felon.
* He had, and still has, a close friendship with domestic terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.
* He claims he helped the unemployed find jobs, but we haven't heard from a single person who can substantiate and give credibility to this claim.
* He supposedly helped the poor, but once again we haven't heard from a single person who can substantiate and give credibility to this claim.
* He supposedly helped those who needed medical help and health care, but once again we haven't heard from a single person who can substantiate and give credibility to this claim.
* During community events, he walked around with a coffee pot asking people if they need a refill.
* During community events, he walked around asking people, "did you have enough to eat?"
* He shared recipes for jello and three-bean salads.
* He performed shadow puppetry on the wall for children.
* He knew where to find the crayons, the construction paper and the safety scissors.
* He knew where the new urinal cakes were stored when they needed to be replaced.
* He was living life on the Down Low, secretly having sexual relationships with other men while pretending to be happily married to Pickles The Dangerous Washerwoman.
* He spent time ministering and counseling hope and change to those who were clinging to their guns and to their religion.
* He held the door open for others.
See, all these things undoubtedly qualify him, and give him the necessary experience for the White House.
I know, I've been there. It ain't pretty.
There's nothing in my list that doesn't have elements of truth to it.
Truth and facts are hard do deal with, aren't they Mike?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.