Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Obama Passport Debacle: CEO Of Firm
Is Obama Supporter And Adviser
Remember the outcry from the Liberals when Hussein Obama's Passport security was breached? Then, we found out the firm also breached Passport security of Senators John McCain and Hillary Clinton?
Recall what I wrote on March 23, 2008 (at the aforementioned link):
Maybe this this is a CONSPIRACY put into play by Obamaniacs themselves to make it look like it was done by his opponents. I wouldn't put anything past Obama operatives. What better way to cover one's conspiracy tracks than to include your own passport in the snooping breach?
Oh, good Lord this is rich! Chocolaty, nougaty, creamy, caramel rich!
From CNN News:
The CEO of a company whose employee is accused of improperly looking at the passport files of presidential candidates is a consultant to the Barack Obama campaign, a source said Saturday.
John O. Brennan, president and CEO of the Analysis Corp., advises the Illinois Democrat on foreign policy and intelligence issues, the source said.
Brennan briefed the media on behalf of the campaign this month.
The executive is a former senior CIA official and former interim director of the National Counterterrorism Center.
He contributed $2,300 to the Obama campaign in January.
Oh, if the situation were reversed and the CEO were a supporter and adviser to McCain, the Left would be out of control with rage, anger and accusations that would take on a brand new "low", something the likes of which we've never seen.
Oh, if the situation were reversed and the CEO were a supporter and adviser to McCain, the Left would have spittle flying out of their mouth calling for heads to roll and for resignations.
Come on Lefties - put on your Big Boy Pants and apply the same standard to yourselves, your Party and Hussein Obama.
So much for any Liberal Conspiracy Theories that it was the evil Bush-Vader Administration that was poking around passport security!
Additional reading: Did Obama Campaign Deliberately Create Passport Scandal?
Well, of course Obama did...to take the focus off the Rev. Jeremiah Wright story!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.