Saturday, May 17, 2008
Michelle Obama Is A Washerwoman
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt told TMZ that
A "washerwoman." She talks like a "washerwoman." Bwa ha ha ha! Oh, damn, that's too funny.
Immediately, Rev. Al Sharpton responded by calling von Anhalt's remarks, "racist."
Maybe Al should stop playing the race card long enough to pay the $1.5 million dollars he owes in back taxes. I wonder who's been in charge of Sharpton's taxes? Could it be Al Franken Tax Service?
Labels: Michelle Obama
Maybe - like von Anhalt said, she was too busy being "the dangerous washerwoman" ?!?!?
Then Sharpton has to add his two cents into the von Anhalt thingy and bring even wider attention to the issue.
Thanks for visting and commenting. Your take on issues always gets me thinking in new ways.
She is angry indeed and it's getting really bad for her health, as we said earlier, she does not feel confortable in this role and sooner rather than later, she is going to be like those stars (namely Michael Jackson for instance) who cannot handle the pressure and end up drowning into dope and alcohol to avoid facing the reality.
But when you've been brainwashed during 20 years by the pastor of a church who was saying as often as he could, it's not God bless America, it's God damn America, you are definitely fitting the mold of a hater.
If it had been David Duke, only extremists would have voted for him but it was Obama, our nice little "rendez-vous doux" with History. Well...history my ass!!!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.