Thursday, August 03, 2006
Bigfoot In Oklahoma
Store owner Larry Watson set-up cameras hoping to catch a glimpse of the elusive creature. He captured several photos that show a large, hairy animal wandering about a wooded area.
While it is difficult to determine if it is a Bigfoot, a bear or a joke from the snapshots, two children said they spotted the strange beast at Clear Boggy Creek in Atoka County.
"It was tall, it was brown, it had long shaggy hair, long legs and long arms," said 13-year-old Morgan Whatley.
In related news,
They couldn't print it if it wasn't true, right?
p.s. Love the graphic. Does'nt the Bigfoot bear a striking resemblance to Web Hubbel?
Web Hubbel...um, not really. THAT's Helen Thomas....I think you know that.
And...."I'm an alien." It's true. Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.