Saturday, October 11, 2008
Barack Osama Listed On Ballot
From the Times Union:
This is not a joke.
Absentee ballots with the name “Barack Osama” were sent out to 300 voters in Rensselaer County.
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's last name is spelled "Osama" on hundreds of absentee ballots mailed out this week to voters in Rensselaer County.
The misspelling, which elections officials on both sides of the aisle insist was simply a typo, is causing embarrassment for the county.
''No question this is an honest mistake innocently done,'' said Edward McDonough, the Democratic commissioner. ''We catch almost everything.''
''This was a typo,'' said Republican Commissioner Larry Bugbee. ''We have three different staff members who proof these things and somehow the typo got by us.''
Officials say the flawed ballots were sent to approximately 300 voters. On row 1A Barack Obama's name is spelled Barack Osama.
I think the story is HYSTERICAL because we all know Obama is a stealth Arab terrorist! Oh yes he is!
The Times Union story has apologies from both Dem and Repub commissioners apologizing for the error, but that's not enough for you Obama Cultists, is it? What more do you want? Maybe you want Barry to stop by and hold you in his arms?
Brian=another commenter whose hypertext name leads to a "Blogger profile unavailable" page. Another brave cheerleader for Obama? What a puss.
Turdbama and Fraudbama would be honest description of the Arab terrorist aka Barack Hussein Obama, though.
I hope they let the ballot stand as is, it's truthful.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.