Thursday, September 11, 2008
Obama Palin, Lipstick On A Pig
Obama said, "You can put lipstick on a pig," he said to an outbreak of laughter, shouts and raucous applause from his audience, clearly drawing a connection to Palin's joke even if it's not what Obama meant.
Now, Obama tries to distance himself from his words. This is all Obama has done for two plus years is distance himself from his own words.
Well, dear Obama Cultists, if you haven't done a search on Google using the term McCain Landslide, now would be a good time to do it.
Use your common sense folks. Obama meant it as an insult. Not only did he call Palin a pig, but he went on to call John McCain an "old fish"--an insult referring to Mr. McCain's age. Senior citizens vote in large numbers, and again Obama is treading on thin ground when he resorts to fifth grade name-calling.
"The main issues..." heh- yeah, Obama has been so specific on all he's ever been asked. LOL.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.