Friday, May 22, 2009
Obama Is A Puppet
Read the full article. The Philadelphia Bulletin:
George Soros, the Budapest-born multibillionaire (and Nazi collaborator) has devoted his entire life, as writer Srdja Trifkovic points out, to supporting “increased government spending and tax increases, drug legalization, euthanasia, open borders and immigration, immigrant entitlements, feminism, free abortion-on-demand, affirmative action, and gay rights” and “remains primarily committed to destroying the remaining bastions of the family, sovereign nationhood, and Christian Faith …” He is also devoted to vilifying Israel and funding numerous groups that work unstintingly to bring about its destruction.
He got his 12 inches ready. You know how he did that? He folded it in halves.
Well, why doesn't he come back to europe? IN here liberals are ruling the continent, with the awful outcome we all know.
Oh wait! I forgot. Soros doesn't want to the taxed to the bone here in europe.
He got his 12 inches ready. You know how he did that? He folded it in halves. You need to start giving us warnings your comments may cause us to spit coffee or other liquids on our keyboards!
I always play the what if.
What if George Soros were a Repub or Conservative? Oh...lordy DAY, how the Left would vilify him, huh?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.