Friday, October 17, 2008
Obama Supporter Fills Truck Of
McCain Supporter Full Of Dog Poop
Yeah, those Obama Cultists are broadminded and accepting.
From WCCO News:
A St. Cloud man was ticketed for unlawful dumping after admitting to putting dog feces in his neighbor's truck for political reasons.
Police Sgt. Jerry Edblad says a 19-year-old St. Cloud man told police he has found small baggies of dog feces in the back of his pickup truck for the past few weeks.
Donald Esmay tells KNSI-AM the feces started appearing in his truck right after he put a 2-foot-by-4-foot McCain sign there.
He and his family watched the truck trying to catch the culprit, but didn't have any luck until Wednesday when his mother and brother saw someone from the neighborhood.
They confronted the 45-year-old man, who admitted to it and said it was childish.
When police later spoke with the neighbor, Edblad says he told officers he did it because he "hates McCain."
The unlawful dumping ticket comes with a $183 fine.
The offender is identified as...:
David Vandelinden, 45.
He admitted to police he had been doing it because “he hates McCain.” ”
Remember Gayle Quinnell, the lady who, at a rally for John McCain, expressed her concerns that Obama was an Arab? There were quite a few Liberal blogs and sites where Obama supporters suggested that Ms. Quinnell get some "3AM phone calls", implying that Ms. Quinnell should be harassed for exercising her Free Speech. I wonder how many Conservative blogs will suggest harassing David Vandelinden by phoning him at 3AM?
Fiddle Dee Dee
It isn't funny to do this kind of thing... it's a threat and it's wrong. I'm sure someone is laughing somewhere... but not when it happens to them or someone on "their" side. It makes me sick how childish these people are.
There are people where I work who are probably Obama supporters and there are those who are McCain suporters... but you don't see any of us THREATENING each other. We just let it be.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.