Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Pelosi Says Contraception Good
For Economic Stimulus
Speakeress of the House Nanny Pelosi said that contraception and birth control is good for the economy.
Hey, uh, Nanny...I bet in your day, so were brown paper bags
This woman is clinically insane, and no, I don't have the necessary medical training and education to make this diagnosis.
Eyesights In Time
I did write it's too bad her parents didn't choose an abortion. That indicates to readers that I could begrudge her living. And while I completely disagree with her politically, words do mean things, and I did write what I wrote. At the time I wrote it, I was bleeding sarcasm. But you're take on it made me think and refine, and redefine. And that's most always a good thing.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.