Monday, October 09, 2006
The Kimmy And Madeline Show
Kimmy: Did I impress you with my big nu-cree-ar mis-sirah test, Maderrrine?
Madeline: Everything you do impresses me, my little buttercup!
Kimmy: I not you ritter burrercup! I want wor-rod to fear me, not rike me!
Madeline: You're my bad little boy! More tea?
Kimmy: Fruck tea! I want resprect! I just as evirrrr as that ritter short guy in Iran!
Madeline: You mean Ahmadinejad?
Kimmy: Wha-ever, wha-ever! He onry make big name for himserrf because he say Horocaust never happen! He say that, worrrd go crazy and pay no attention to me!
Madeline: Maybe you need to stop trying so hard to seek attention.
Kimmy: What!? Who side you on? I pay you off during Crrrinton years, wine and dine you, and now you say I try too hard to be madman? Kimmy growing sus-pee-shous of his riddle Maderrrine!
Madeline: Oh come on, now...you know the Clinton Shadow Government still supports you. We just have to wait until 2008 when Hillary steals the White House. Then we can start paying you off again.
Kimmy: 2008 too rong to rait. Besides, Kimmy don't know if he can trust Hirrrrrarrrrrrry. She, how you say...real bitch!
Madeline: She's a wonderful Commie, just like you. Say, this fondue is terrific. What is it?
Kimmy: I don't know. Probabry fried stray dog with Verveeta cheese. Now, how Kimmy get back on worrrd stage as Numba One Threat?
Madeline: You leave that to me and the rest of the Clinton Shadow Government. First we have to do all we can with this Mark Foley scandal.
Kimmy: That another thring! U.S. press pay more attention to Mark Forrrrey than Kimmy! Time to do another nu-cree-ar mis-sirah test! I no care what you say, Maderrrine!
To Be Continued ?
The First Kimmy And Madeline Show is HERE
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.