Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Spot The Right Wing
The object of the game is to spot the Right Wing Evangelical Homophobe and then ridicule the person for their beliefs.
Our first contestant is Miss California, Carrie Prejean, who was asked by flaming overweight buck-toothed gossip queen Perez Hilton (real name: Mario Lavandeira) about gay marriage.
Ms. Prejean said she didn't believe in gay marriage. Here's the clip. Notice how after her statement the audience APPLAUDS and CHEERS her words!
Contestant Number Two campaigned as an uber-Liberal candidate who was twice elected to the United States Senate. He promised to end gender discrimination in marriage.
But when the real choice came along - when the rubber met the road - he voted YES in 1996 on prohibiting same sex marriages. (See under Civil Rights subheading).
Contestant Number Two's name? The late Paul Wellstone. Yes, the Liberal Icon of gay, lesbian, transgender, interspecies, et al VOTED YES TO PROHIBIT SAME SEX MARRIAGES. For this he received...The Coveted Free Pass from the same Liberal crowd that vilifies others who have the same belief.
Contestant Number Three stated unequivocally that, "marriage is between a man and a woman."
Contestant Number Three's name? Barack Hussein Obama, Junior. He too receives the Coveted Free Pass, receiving no criticism or outrage from the same people who would vilify Miss California.
So...who is the Right Wing Evangelical Homophobe? Well, it's Mario Lavandeira.
I enjoy the Liberal Hysteria and Outrage manifested towards people like Ms. Prejean while Liberals like Wellstone and Pbama receive the Coveted Free Pass and an entirely different set of standards applied to them. Ahhhh...The Holy Grail of Liberalism...A Free Pass and different standards. Hypocrisy, thy name is Liberal.
"well hell... that backfired!"
I'm guessing he was hoping she would say that gay marriage should be allowed everywhere and maybe he really thought she would say that since she's from California, one of the most liberal states in the country. But... wait... maybe not!
Yeah. And it kills me that Obama and Wellstone both oppose(d) gay marriage and they get the FREE PASS.
Sorry for not stopping by much lately. Just a matter of time, or my lack of it lately. Best to all of you!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.