Thursday, September 28, 2006
625,000 Reasons Why Al O'FrankenFailure Is A Smear Merchant
NEW YORK -- A community center investigated after it gave $875,000 to the liberal radio network Air America has reached a financial settlement with New York City over mishandled government funds.
The city's Department of Investigation said the Gloria Wise Community Center in the Bronx has repaid $625,000 it had received from city agencies for its youth programs and nursery school.
A majority of that money was a refund of overpayments the center received from the city's education department, but at least $250,000 was related to "improper expenditures."
Al, you've said so little about this matter? Why not? Please, Al - please - tell us what you think?
Press the > to hear Al!
LIAR + SMEAR MERCHANT = AL O'FRANKENFAILURE
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.