Thursday, December 08, 2005
Bi Polar Excuse - Sorry, Not Legitimate
Well, the Federal Marshals didn't know, they're not mind readers. So are they justified in shooting and killing someone making threats like those made by the man in Florida? Absolutely. So the man forgot to take his medication? Well, that's unfortunate, but not unfortunate enough to justify that his threat shouldn't be taken seriously.
Turn the Miami scenario around and let's say the man did have a bomb, set it off, and the plane was blown to pieces killing passengers and people on the ground. Of course the Left would criticize it as being "Bush's fault", in their teenie weenie micro-brains. They'd blame Homeland Security also. They'd be doing what the Left does best, Pointing Fingers of Blame.
No matter where you are, especially if in another country, even if you can't speak a word of the language, if you are confronted by law enforcement authorities and they are armed with guns, the thing to do is "Freeze". This is an action that doesn't require any fluency of native tongue.
I guess if you're bipolar, or suffer other imbalances, you or your loved ones should make sure you take your medication before you board an airplane, get on a bus or go out in public.
The other passengers on that Miami plane are alive and safe. And that's what matters.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.