Monday, March 30, 2009
Obama's Aunt Zeituni Fighting Deportation
Zeituni Onyango is the half-sister of Pbama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Senior. She is living in the U.S. illegally, having been ordered deported in 2004.
Zeituni Onyango lives in poverty thanks to her nephew Barry.
From The Boston Globe:
"[Zetuni's case] is unusual in American history because it's a relative of the president involved in immigration matters," said Mark Kirkorian, executive director of the Washington -based Center for Immigration Studies. "It really does present the White House with a opportunity of a minefield."
[President] Obama has said he's had no involvement in the case and that is should run its ordinary course, White House spokesman Ben LaBolt said.
[Zeituni] came to the United States in 2000 to find work and to seek a better life. Though she was ordered deported in 2004, she remained in the United States undetected until just before Election Day.
Recall prednintial candidate Barack Hussein Pbama, Junior's words from last year's Saddleback Church Forum:
Obama responded to a question about America's greatest moral failure as follows:
"I think America's greatest moral failure in my lifetime has been that we still don't abide by that basic precept in Matthew that whatever you do for the lest of my brothers, you do for me."
Oh, That Barry. He sure is compassionate, yes?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.