Thursday, April 19, 2007
What's Up, Dan Sutton?
What's happened since then? On February 13, 2007, a conversation was taped by an agent with the South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation between Sutton and the victim, Austin Wiese. Wiese says Sutton repeatedly molested him during the course of two nights at a Holiday Inn Express in Fort Pierre.
In the first 12 minutes of the conversation, Sutton was upbeat, talking to Wiese about legislative matters and personal issues. Then, Wiese changed the subject and said he called to talk about what happened "last week."
Sutton responded, "When, when what, you moved out?"
Wiese said: "Yeah, but why I moved out and I don't know what I should do. Tell the truth or if I should tell someone or who I should tell. You know what I'm talking about?"
Sutton replied: "No, I don't."
At the end of the conversation, Sutton said he would be willing to see a Catholic priest to see how the situation should be handled, but he also said he would swear on a Bible that he did nothing wrong. At one point, Sutton said, "Well I, I walk in my sleep. I, I move around. I mean Austin, I will do whatever I can. I am, I am sorry and if I. ... Heck, obviously I, obviously I, if you remember, obviously I did it."
Or, As This Blogger Put it: "Democrats OK Pedophile’s Behavior".
I wonder if Stephanie Miller and her lobotomized crew will make fun of South Dakota's
Labels: Dan Sutton
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.