Thursday, March 22, 2007
Who Died When Clinton Lied?
This Short Film also playing and appearing HERE.
It's the imperfection that makes it such a wonderful film.....;-)
Sorry about that.
Keep up the great work my friend!
I truly am enjoying all your "PRODUCTIONS"!!!
Thanks for your kind words, glad you like the short films!
Hope you feel better soon. I was just over at You Tube where I watched a bunch of your films. Keep it up. Come to think of it, are you sure your cold isn't some liberal genetically engineered organism to keep you silent? Hmmmm.
You're right...I should probably go to Cuba, the UK or Canada and receive their fantastic nationalized health care!
A genetically engineered organism to silence me?!?! Uh - oh ... no you got me thinking! YIKES! On second thought, you and I will probably agree that my cold is due to the results of....
Take care, thanks for visiting and commenting!
I also have a post somewhere in the archives where I wrote about it which is what I originally thought you were commenting on, not this one the video.
I think you and I are on the same side of this argument that Clinton is responsible for MANY MANY deaths. Is it possible you didn;t watch the vid? that's okay if you didn't - but I am not at all saying what you're comments alleges.
Take care. I noitced you link to the gorgeous Lady Vorzheva and so do I. Anyone who links to her can't be bad.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.